Francis Francis X7 IperEspresso Machine
Price: NOW £99.00
ORDER by midday for delivery on the next working day
VERY SPECIAL LIMITED OFFER - £99
The original Francis Francis X7 machine has now been superseded by the X7.1 but is still a great machine, we have one in the espressoCrazy kitchen which has been turning out great espresso & cappuccino for years.
We have secured a few more original X7 machines in black only & are able to clear these at £99 while stocks last.
We also have a few Red X7 machines (too few to sell online) - call the office on 01604 821 234 if interested in these at the special price of £159.
The Francis Francis X7 works exclusively with illy iperEspresso capsules to make extraordinary espresso with one-touch convenience. Unlike conventional one-stage systems, the iperEspresso method uses an innovative, patented two-stage process to create intensely aromatic, full-bodied espresso with rich, velvety crema that lasts and lasts. Because extraction takes place entirely inside the capsule, the coffee and machine never come in contact making for easy clean up. Designed by renowned Italian architect Luca Trazzi, this striking machine adds a strong visual statement to any kitchen.
• One-touch brewing cycle
• Easy-use handle to hold iperEspresso capsule
• Illuminated central display and acoustic signals to guide user
• No contact between machine and coffee inside the capsule for a clean system
• Traditional steam wand for thick, frothy cappuccino and latte
• Auto-stop feature to control cup volume
• Automatic descaling program
• Brass boiler with automatic boiler refill
• 15 bar pump
• 1L removable water tank (approx. 22-30 servings)
• Polycarbonate body
• Works exclusively with illy iperEspresso capsules
Measurements/Weight: 28cm W x 33.5cm D x 31cm H
- 1 x 14 capsule can of classic illy coffee